* All major gas appliances, including gas fireplaces, should be serviced annually as recommended by all major gas fireplace product manufacturers. Gas fireplaces are gas-fueled appliances and, as such, can be dangerous—and even hazardous—if not handled properly and if not serviced regularly by a qualified technician.
** Carbon monoxide (CO) is an odorless, poisonous gas formed by a gas furnace or gas fireplace that's not operating properly. Symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning include headaches, dizziness, drowsiness, nausea and vomiting. If you suspect carbon monoxide poisoning, or if your carbon monoxide detector sounds an alarm, immediately evacuate the home and call 911 from another location. If you do notice a suspect odor coming from your gas fireplace, call a qualified service and repair technician promptly.
For prompt, professional and courteous service, call 303-973-5848